Monday 17 March 2014

F1 - McLaren - Nissan GT-R by GT TestGear


McLaren MP4-12C barely showed what he can do another test already coming and you can Watch this here: GT TestGear #4 Test McLaren MP4-12C 
Last weekend was the first GP Formula 1 season in 2014 and a lot has happened! And I like it, especially how the very poor 2013 season, McLaren and is a newcomer Kevin Magnussen. I feel sorry for Lewis Hamilton crashes but Nico Rosberg of Mercedes and saved the team in great style. You also can not forget about the most explosive team drivers - and K.Raikkonen F.Alonso, both in the first 10 I look forward to the next races because it will be an amazing season and the end of the domination of one team!
Returning to the world of GT The workshop went TestGear Nissan GT-R NISMO GT to TestGear. It is known from the GranTurismo do not have one but because I used the word workshop because I converted the normal GT-R so as to match the NISMO version. Of course I will not tell anything from the test but I can say that, among other things checked what time reaches at the Nurburgring and I was surprised! A below few product images to drive in the green hell

No comments:

Post a Comment