Saturday 15 February 2014

PRL LeMans awesome race!




Today at 15:00 took off in the race LeMans series ILMS PrecisionRacinLeague.com forum http://www.precisionracingleague.com/ocp/index.php?page=start http://www.precisionracingleague.com/ocp/index.php?page=ourchampsILMS PRL was a really exciting race , lasted more than an hour or 18 laps. Participated in the 7 drivers. When I managed to get 2 qualifications time directing my Audi R18 TDI Tea m Joest 670 PP ( 3:24,869 ) and Pole position earned David_JV Audi R18 TDI guided PROTOTYPE ( 3:23.379 ) and right behind me came to my teammate aboe_83 in Peugeot 905 HDI FAP Team Oreca ( 3:26,773 ) . As it turned out, the race result qualifications do not always reflected in the outcome of the race . The beginning was very interesting, I fell at positions 3 and defending against ibbo1981 the Toyota GT -One heals after leaving the straight Mulsane once he escaped and went on a frantic chase for leading two .   


 When they caught up with amazing and began a fierce fight for positions 1 2 3 After the error 
  Davida_JV at Indianapolis Arnage put forward to conduct the race and kept right behind me, my team Aboe_83 ground floor and the 4 lap this situation persisted and chased us David_JV . Finally came the moment ... I made a mistake and aboe overtook me and I had quite a bit worn tires and defended against David , but now it was night and another error ... at the chicane at ' Mulsane srtight and hit the barrier which caused damage to the left side of the suspension , after a while I regained full fitness and set off in pursuit and it all happened within nine laps. The next stage of the race is the pit stop , returned with fifth Bug the mistake was punished games - no choice of tires and the amount of fuel but fortunately it did not much influence on the strategies in this stage and I lost about 15 seconds to David , and over 40 the aboe and went into another chase , and once again I was cautioned by the errors in the game - rear tire wear faster ! Within one lap could be broke up by 1 percentage point to 10 ! My strategy early exit to the pit -lane was right because I was able to overtake
 David as he held his Pistop and when I saw it I tried to run as fast as possible and gain time ... until the tires have less and less held and it started to rain . Unfortunately, after my mistakes aboe was already out of reach in the race but the battle for 2nd place continue. In order not to waste time on a pit stop me and David were going slower and slower and the tires were in an awful state further increased moisture on the track once I made ​​the mistake once , and finally came to a situation where the remaining 2 laps to finish the race and I had the tires in 3 pts / 10 point at the rear and front 7pkt/10 point which was hilarious because at the Porsche curves przypinało is dancing on ice and driving but not racing between us too little time difference to afford to exit the pitlane after the rain tires who normal rides on worn tires urban racing at the track downpour and wetness at 50% ?




 Finally, my mistake on the last lap Esses where I went off into the gravel shattered my chances of getting 2 seats but not missed much, then this may also have lacked motivation and another mistake , and another loss and a total final standings looked like that David and I just aboe the changes places. Aboe the first place ! Congratulations ! David second place ! Congratulations and I ( rasta4889 ) third place and a big 
thanks to the rest of the drivers !





No comments:

Post a Comment